Our First Date

Sunday, April 5, 2009

PooPoo in the Potty!!!!


OMG my Potty Princess is off the hook! She's been doing so well but hadn't yet done the big poop. This morning as soon as she finished her Malt O Meal I put her on the potty and within minutes I heard the little music. I thought it was her normal peepee but I took a peek and boomshakala boom boom we had chocolate thunder! (ok a lil gross I know. I am soooo proud of my baby girl.

Don't worry, I wouldn't want to spoil anyone's dinner but you get the idea. LOL

3 comments:

Bennett said...

OMG!!!

Your buying pamper days will be so over soon!!!

what will do with all that money!!

Yay!!! for Gracie

Jebena said...

Girl, you.are.a.mess---chocolate.thunder....lmbo....too funny! I am proud of Gracie, I'm smiling right.

P.S....Have you bought her some "big-girl-pretty-panties" yet?

Gracie's Mom said...

I did buy her some cute training panties but I put them on and she promptly went peepee in them. So we'll save those until later in the process maybe. Most days she just runs around bare bottom and I put a diaper on her at night. I've also been using pull ups some but to me they are just like diapers and defeat the purpose.

I never thought Gracie would even sit on the potty let alone actually use it this early so this is all gravy to me:)