Our First Date

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Night

Okkkk tonight was our first full night with Ms. Gracie.  I think for the most part it went well.  She loves her bath, even though I was nervous trying to hold onto this little slippery body.  She didn't fall asleep after her bath and started fidgeting like she was hungry.  Q warned me that she couldn't be hungry as her last bottle was just 2 hrs ago but when she started screaming bloody murder I gave her the bottle. Welll she was happy as a clam, sucked down those 6 ozs lickety split.  I put her on my shoulder to burp her and all 6 ozs came right back to say hello to me.  Ahhhhh motherhood.  She finally went to sleep but woke 3 hrs. later screaming for that bottle.  I need to teach missy a lil patience .  Once we get home I'm going to start her on cereal, I think the milk is just not holding her.   She has a little cold that actually seems to be getting worse, she's pretty congested.  I may have the docs take a peek at her before we leave.  Poor hubby is still sick too.  If he doesn't take Motrin and Sudafed every 4 hrs. his fever goes right back up.  He is just miserable.  Should be a fun plane ride home.  Prayers please!!!
 
BTW being a Mom is great, I love it!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bennett said...

OMG,

what wonderful pics.

I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

You're a natural.

pnf

SweetLadySutton said...

I love the picture of Gracie propped on the pillow. Ms. G get ready to be "America's Next Top Baby Model"!