Our First Date

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poppa, Poop & Piercings

Well, well, well Brother B. finally did it, he changed a poopy diaper! Yippee you go boy. He did quite well I might add and the fair Ms. Gracie giggled and cooed all the way through. I think she was tickled by her dad giving it his all. There were a lot of firsts for our little family today.
Ms. Gracie had her first trip of many to the mall. Of course she took to it like the shopping pro she will soon be. Dad got a little frustrated initially because he couldn't open our super cool stroller. Patience daddy, patience. But after we got that going it was alllll good until..... Mom decided I should get my ears pierced. Say what Mom?!

Oooh my poor baby realllyy screamed. If I had known that beforehand I probably would have chickened out. She looked like, I can't believe this, who are you Atilla the Hun? But alls well that ends well. After a bottle and lots of cuddling, she gave me her award winning smile and went to sleep. She looks so stinkin cute with those earrings it was almost worth it.
I'll end with missy in her brand new pink dream machine exersaucer. I just wasn't gonna rest or let hubby rest until we got it for her. As you can see, she loves it. Ciao Bella

4 comments:

Bennett said...

what a beauty

Those ear rings r lovely

She looks like a really happy baby

Looks like she also transitioned well.

SweetLadySutton said...

Hey Mommy,

Are you okay? I know that ear piercing task was a tough one for you. I was nervous after we got off the phone. So worried about my Cutie Pootootie. She looks just dahling with her lil studs!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Terry, I love Gracie's enthusiastic smile!! And way to go Mr. Banks with the diaper changing!

Jill and Andy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Terry, I love Gracie's enthusiastic smile!! And way to go Mr. Banks with the diaper changing!

Jill and Andy