Our First Date

Monday, May 5, 2008

To My Baby


So right now it's around 0800 in ET. I wonder what your doing. You have no idea that on the other side of the world, 2 people are just hours away from making the trip of a lifetime. The reason for that trip, why it's all for you little one. Your Mom & Dad are by no means world travelers. As a matter of fact, flying makes us quite uneasy. But from the moment we laid eyes on you, we knew we would endure anything to bring you home to us. Anything to see you smile. We are so in love with you and cannot wait to touch your sweet face, tickle your little round tummy. Oh the dreams we have for you, for us. I know it wont' be easy for you to leave your birth country and all those that have loved and cared for you. For sure you are the nannie's favorite:) No doubt they will hate to see you go but will rejoice in your journey to your new family, country, life. Everyone is so excited to see you here. There are many who are praying for our little family's safe journey home. I've tried to pack everything you may need. I'm a new mommy so I may not have gotten it just right. But do know, I will spend my life trying to show God how grateful I am for the supreme Blessing that is you. We'll see you soon my baby.

2 comments:

Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bennett said...

Hello I wanted to say that I have watched your journey for months and I am very excited for you and your husband. Grace is beautiful. I will add your and your husband to my prayer list as I pray for a safe and blessed flight for you.

here is my blog if you would like to track my journey
lessycurls.blogspot.com