Our First Date

Friday, May 9, 2008

There's Been a Gracie Sighting!

We saw our child today.  It was the most magical experience of my life.  She is perfection. I don't think, despite all the daydreaming I did, that I was prepared to see her. They take us into a little holding room, where we wait our turn to be called. Then when it's time, and all this is being videotaped, they take you into the room, oh wait you have to wash your hands and step out of your shoes first.  Then you walk into a room with about 8 gorgeous babies and we look around and spot Ms. Gracie.  We walk over to her crib and look at the most beautiful being I've ever seen, her pics do not do her justice.  Of course I go into my silly baby voice and she smiles soooo BIG, that was it we were done! Hubby and held,hugged, kissed, squeezed and loved on her for about 2 hours.  I fed her her bottle, which she gulped down in just a couple of minutes, burped her and it was a wrap. Throughout our entire visit she would just stare into my eyes and then Quinn's, just incredible.  Sorry no pics yet guys.  They won't let you take pictures in the care center, that's why they video tape everything.  I'll get you some pics as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told ya' -- No better feeling than falling in love!

PNF

SweetLadySutton said...

So you two saw your pretty baby today. A pretty girl she is indeed! Honey, so glad she is photogenic cause her mommy has her Cannon XT aimed and ready to shoot!