Our First Date

Monday, May 26, 2008

Road Trip


Gracie had her first road trip. We drove to FW to see my Mom. It was a great trip and Gracie just charmed the pants off everbody. It was so nice to have everyone together for family pics. Gracie is definately a cool weather girl. When we were outside taking pics she was a little cranky. She preferred to be inside where the cool air was but she was a trooper. I loved seeing my nephew, niece and sister in law. My niece just graduated from college and we are all very proud of her. business world look out! All of my BFFs dropped by to meet the newest Diva.

Auntie Chris got a real initiation. I pooped and threw up on her. Sorry Auntie Chris, I indeed forgot my manners! Oh well she just loved me all the more.

Uncle Byron and Auntie Karen stopped in. Uncle Byron was a little hesitant at first to hold me but quickly took to it like a fish to water. Go Uncle Byron, this is gooooood practice for you.

Auntie Na stopped by for some serious smooching. Of course I was all too glad to give it to her.

My Uncle Vic was the best. Since I already have enough clothes to last me through high school, he loaded me up with Enfamil! Thanks so much Uncle Vic and my tummy thanks you too.

Hey Cousin Vic, what are you so happy about?! Oh I know, I just bring out the joy in people, hee hee.

This is me, mommy, and Grandmomma (the original Diva). Hey Grandmomma, I just love your dress, you go girl!

This is me being silly with my ultra handsome daddy!

Whew being adored is hard work. I loved seeing everyone but I was worn out. Well until next time, Smooches.

2 comments:

Bennett said...

Hello Gracie's Mom

What a Ham she is........

I am still stalking your blog and pls. keep up all the wonderful pics and details. You keep me excited, and steadfast in my journey.

Celeste

Stacy said...

She's just adorable! Glad you are home and enjoying life with your Gracie!