Our First Date

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moving Right Along

Ok, so the flight to Dubai was.....nice so to speak. The service was great, food excellent, the plane itself was just awesome with over the top entertainment and movie selection. The ONLY bad part were the seats. We were in economy and baby had I known I would have taken out a 2nd mortgage on my home to upgrade to business class. Those little seats were like being in a torture chamber. At about hour 8, I turned to hubby with tears in my eyes and said I was sorry, I didn't know it would be this bad, (starting to lose it a bit there T) he just smiled and said it's ok honey we'll get there. Anywhoo, we made it, got to the hotel, had a fitful night sleep and we're back at the airport this am. Now, I have to give a BIG shout out to one of the docs I work with. Dr. Pedd I will be forever grateful for you telling me about the Emirates lounge. It said for business and first class but hubby and I strolled right in with our economy class selves. Hee Hee and it's awesome. Breakfast, hot coffee, FREE wireless internet and big comfy seats, ahhhhhh this is the life. Next stop ET babeeeeee!!!!!

2 comments:

Bennett said...

Yeah!!! Half way there, I am all off with the time diffrence b/t here and ET, so I went to your blog to see if you were gone. Happy to hear the flight was nice, but sad to hear the seats were that awful, I was thinking of flying emirates, but I guess if I can't afford to upgrade then I need to look at ET Air again. Well best of luck, and I will continue to keep you and your husband and daughter Grace in my prayers.

lessycurls.blogspot.com

SweetLadySutton said...

Certainly, hope the return flight is smoother. Gracie must be able to get her beauty sleep.