Our First Date

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday


It is hard to believe that I'll be looking into that beautiful face in one week. Next Thursday, Hubby and I will be on the other side of the world. Amazing. We still have so much to do. My head continues to spin. Gracie has been blessed with so many things that I'm sharing some of her bounty with the other precious children. There is such a great need for everything in Ethiopia. Hopefully,we will be delivering our donations to AHope which is an orphanage for HIV+ children. Hubby and I recently began sponsoring a 7yr. old little boy. We may get a chance to meet him while we are there. For anyone interested in sponsoring a child at AHope or just donating to them, please click on the Ahope link on the right side of the page. It doesn't take much to make BIG difference in these kiddos life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, is she cute!!! Isn't it amazing how much our kids have changed in just a few months? I'm so excited to go through this adventure along side you. Meet you there in 7 days!!!