Our First Date

Saturday, June 28, 2008

10 Years of Magic

Today is our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary!!!! I must say it has been a blissful 10 years. Hubby and I met on a blind date set up by a coworker who is now my sister in law. We met on Feb. 11 and were married 4 months later on June28. When I first saw him I remember thinking, wow he is beautiful:) I was blessed to find out that his beauty wasn't only skin deep but flowed throughout his spirit as well. Thank you my Sweet Love for Loving me in a way that makes me know God thinks I'm really special.


Ten years of Marriage and still dancing!!!

6 comments:

Bennett said...

OMG, this is so cute........I was laughing so hard at the second video..

Congrats.... you guys look really happy and blessed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Quinn & Terrie! I love those traditional vows...

God bless you!

SweetLadySutton said...

Sooooo hilarious!!! Quinn, unlikely but Terrie believeable!

Anonymous said...

I always knew 'T' could throw down but 'Q' has always kept his moves to himself. You go brother-in-law!

pnf

pat2006 said...

Love It!

Tami said...

Cute! So there is still hope for me finding love after all! LOL