Our First Date

Monday, June 2, 2008

Her Royal Bowness





Well I was able to get a few pics of that fabulous bow after all! Notice the initial G, is my baby girl styling or what. There's a great boutique in town owned by a lady that adopted her Grace from Guatemala. I'd been keeping her abreast periodically of our journey and when I took Gracie in to see her she gave me this gorgeous bow. Wasn't that sweet of her? Oh my baby girl sure brings out the best in people. Ok I'm going to bed now. Smooches.

3 comments:

Bennett said...

It could be the pics but it looks like Gracie is gaining some weight.

LOL, she looks wonderful

So pretty in her bow and Sundays' best.

Bennett said...

You found out how to get the music on your blog

Good for you

Celeste

Anonymous said...

She is SO beautiful! Love that big bow! Vivian is a bow head too!! Your new blog header looks wonderful! I love seeing all the pictures! You all look so happy and I am so thrilled for you!!!! (Do you think I can use any more exclamation points?)

katiescarlett