Our First Date

Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Social Engagement!




Gracie attended her first social engagement today. K's 2yr. old birthday party was a hit. The Red One himself made an appearance! The kids went wild for him and I had to stifle my own excitment lest people think I was some weird Elmo stalker. Sweetums just looked around in wonderment. She smiled while Elmo was holding her until his hot, itchy outfit got to be too much. K's mom has been so wonderful to Gracie. She gave her a TON of stuff before we went to Ethiopia. I took some of it to ET with me for donations. My muffin butt's closet is overflowing thanks to her. A good time was had by all and when Elmo started to bust a move I got a little wiggle in my own hips. You know I love that little red guy. Smooches.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How sweet!! I wonder what Morgan would do if he got to meet the real Elmo!?! Your daughter is beautiful!!!

Mel