Our First Date

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Elmo & School Blues



It appears that my sugah likes the red guy, Elmo. Way to go sweetums, I love Elmo too. Now I have an excuse to buy ALL of his dvds and I will be doing so posthaste. I was able to pay the bills while she was entertained by the Red One. After Sesame Street went off I remembered that I'd bought Elmo Saves Christmas. Wheeee, that bought me 20 more minutes.
Tomorrow hubby has his first day alone with Ms. Gracie. I have school all day and i've been fretting about this day since we came home. I know he'll do fine, it's just....well.... you know he's not mommy:( I'll just have to keep a stiff upper lip and bear with it. Initially the plan was he'd meet me for lunch but now he has a doctors appointment, so that's out. I go back to work the first week in July. I've found a wonderful daycare but everytime I think about it my stomach starts to cramp. Oh that's gonna be rough. Ahhhh to be a stay at home mommy would be a dream.
I'll let you guys know how daddy fairs. Until then, Smooches.

No comments: