Our First Date

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lunch Date with Daddy



Since I'm still off work, sometimes Gracie and I will go and meet Daddy for lunch. Daddy luvs to see his baby girl and it just makes his day. Mr. Heatmeiser in the back was just determined to get himself and that dang red shirt in the pic. Gracie did a double take but quickly realized it wasn't Elmo. She turned back around incensed at the imposter. My days of leisure are coming to an end. I only have one more week off with my sweet girl. Ohhhhhhh how I'm dreading going back to work. I told hubby to get a 2nd job but the meany pants won't do it;) Oh well what's a girl to do. Until next time, Smooches.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo crazy! Love Gracie's smile.


pnf

Anonymous said...

Quinn & Terry and sweet Gracie,

I have not looked at your blog for awhile...so fun! I love the first date video, that brings back memories. Gracie is such a sweet pea, I liked the food video too. It sure looks like you three are having fun!

Our love, Jill and Andy and gang

Bennett said...

Gracie is a doll, that food video was funny...........I just kept playing it over and over.....

Yes, it does look like the three of you are bonding really well.

Take Care

Angela said...

Oh..

I know it must be hard preparing to go back to work. You guys are having a ball. I help you cry, girl!