Our First Date

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sad Eyes


This face is an actual representation of my emotional state. I have to take Gracie to daycare tomorrow. Hubby and I were suppose to take her today but we just couldn't do it. I will take her for 2 hrs tomorrow if I can hold out that long. Hubby doesn't want her in daycare either, so we're both miserable. We've been laying in bed at night trying to figure out an alternate solution that doesn't include us going into financial ruin. No luck so far. Soooo, I'll let you guys know how it goes. No smooches tonight, too sad :(

3 comments:

Stacy said...

oh I feel for you ... three years later and I am still depressed about sending my girl to daycare. I hope you figure something out! I hate leaving mine too.

Bennett said...

I hate to even think a/b this part.....I have no choice, most of my family members live out of state. I can only imagine the feelings and emotions. I too have tried to come up w/ways to get around the day care thing......I have a friend who sponsored someone from the carribean to come and be a nanny to her child...she was not rich, did not have loads of money, and was going through a divorce at the time......it was her only option.......this was over 30 someting yrs ago.....but I plan to explore that avenue......I see in certain neighborhoods where I live and work this happening, so you may be able to ask around to see if this is something for you......but you know on the other side of the token and me speaking from a teachers perspective, it is very imperative she is around other children, but from a mom's perspective, I know you ain't trying to hear that and neither am I :)

Celeste

Anonymous said...

It does get better, especially when she gets a little older and really enjoys playing with the other kids. Vivian loves "school" as we call it and she has learned so much there!

katiescarlett