Our First Date

Monday, June 2, 2008

7 Hours.....





That's how long Ms. Gracie slept last night. Yahooooooooo!!! At one point I jerked myself awake and thought OMG what time is it?! I looked over at her and she was sleeping and breathing so sweetly. Ahhhh, wonder can that be repeated? Dad finally put her high chair together and she seemed to really like it. She ate quite a bit of her bananas and then had her bottle. Maybe that's the secret recipe for for the sleeping bonanza. We'll replicate it tonight and I'll let you know.
We had a busy day today which included meeting daddy for lunch. Gracie was sportin a new bow and looking mighty fine. I didn't get a chance to get any pics because by the time we got home my sweetums was so fussy. It took me awhile to calm her down. I had to resort to drastic measures including forcing the dreaded pacifier on her. Poor snookums she finally dozed off and I'm sure she'll be her ole smiley self when she wakes up. Until next time, Smooches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pics Terry! I have to tell you a funny story...I was looking at this blog while Hope was sitting on my lap sucking her fingers (I think she is teething) and I said "do you remember Dinkenish?" She perked right up, looked me in the eye and smiled...really...and this is the second time she has done that when I have said her name. Crazy, huh? She must care about her good bud!

One more thing, Hope has not taken to her baby cereal very well, she eats it but acts like it is torture but she is also drinking 6 ounces every 3-3 1/2 hours...I am glad to hear your doc thought that was good. I am not going to worry about the food until 6 months and we will try some more. If you have any suggestions with food, I will take them.

Good "talking" to you ;-)
Love ya, Jill

Stacy said...

she is just so so so cute and I LOVE reading your blog, you gush about mommyhood and I find that sooooo refreshing (you don't hold back)!