Our First Date

Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Sunday

Gracie Day to Day Pics 106


Muffin Butt attended her first church service today. She did awesome I must say. She sat prettily & quietly for the majority of the service. She only ramped up a little at the end. She was a vision in yellow and her daddy was sooooo proud.

On another note, it was a sad day in Divaland. After having them since I was 17yrs. old, I had my acrylic nails removed today :( They just aren't compatible with mommyhood. I was always afraid I would poke sweetums in the eye and I couldn't unclick the carseat quick enough with them. Most importantly, I didn't want to risk introducing any bacteria to those precious new ear piercings. So alas they had to go. Ahhhhh the things we do for our children. I remember when I first got them at 17, ooooh I thought I was the cats meow. I know that was only 5 yrs ago, but it's still ruff. (heehee)

No comments: